Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 9 - Project 365

I have decided for the year 2011 to challenge myself to do what other Blogs I am reading call "Project 365".  The idea is to take a photograph every single day of the year no matter what's happening, no matter how crappy the weather, how sick, how tired or how cranky I am.  So far, so good but it is still very early in the year.  I am trying to post every day to Flickr and again, so far so good but I expect there to be stretches where posting might have to wait a few days.  (http://www.flickr.com/photos/glinnphoto/)

As a side benefit, I'm also learning how to post to Flickr and by the end of the year I'll get to learn more fun things like whether or not Flickr will support a photo set with 365 images in it!

So what is it about the new year that causes us to embark on crazy, ambitious and usually grueling projects?  At least by taking photographs I don't have to buy a gym membership or stop drinking coffee!

Anyway, here is the best of the first week of my Project 365.

Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f 2.8, 1/60s

If you are wondering... it's an old adding machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment