Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 19 - Toothache

Last weekend came the first real test of Project 365... an absessed tooth.  I survived on food that required no chewing for most of the week and I hope to never see pudding or Alphagettis again!  I was jealous of the dog as she crunched her way through her kibble!  I did manage to take pictures every day, however.  Not very many pictures but enough to get my one per day.  Check out the pictures on Project 365 for March 12th through 15th and and you will see pictures of the scallop shell from our bathroom, the bowl of oranges in the kitchen, the stirring fork (from the Kraft Dinner my lovely wife made for me) and the courtroom at work from when I finally made it back to the office.  These are a couple more from Sunday and Monday, the two days I barely left the couch.  Not bad, considering...
Canon 20D, ISO 400,
Canon 17-85 lens, f/8, 1/100s
Canon 20D, ISO 400,
Canon 17-85 lens, f/5.6, 1/50s

No comments:

Post a Comment