Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 18 - Bamboo Tablet

This week I purchased a Bamboo Tablet for myself.  It was on sale and I've wanted one for a long time to make editing photos a little easier.  It's going to take getting used to but I think it's really going to help.  If nothing else, handwriting really works out well.


Unfortunately, I don't have any great examples of how the new tablet allowed me to improve a picture in Photoshop.  I don't really expect to get better results using the tablet, I just hope to get there a little easier.

As for photos, looking at my Project 365 for the last week, there isn't much of a common thread there but it was fun to just take photos of whatever struck my fancy on any given day.  Like on Tuesday for example:

Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f/16, 1.3s

What's more fun that jelly beans?

Next week will be time to focus on a project again.

No comments:

Post a Comment