Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 13 - Best of Project 365 - January

"Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop"
     - Ansel Adams

If that's good enough for Ansel Adams it ought to be good enough for anyone.  With that in mind I have decided to create a best 12 for 2011.  I will pick one from each calender month rather than the best 12 out of the whole pile and I am limiting myself to my Project 365 pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/glinnphoto).  I'm hopeful that all the work I am putting into my photography through my Blog and Project 365 and my self assignments will make my January photos look a little sad next to my December ones but only time will tell.

Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f/16. 1/160s
One of my favourite things about this picture is the cracked glass on the 6.  You would never know there was glass on the keys except one of them is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment