Sunday, October 2, 2011

Changing the Format

I've come to the conclusion that forcing myself to update this blog weekly isn't making for a very interesting read so as of now, no more week numbers and no more schedule.  Instead I will blog when I feel like it and when I have something I feel is worth saying.

So what's worth saying this time?  Well, I turned 41 and, as I tend to do around this time of year, I spent some time reassessing things in my life which included my photography and what I'm doing to improve it. Weekly blog is out, Project 365 stays, adding in self-assignments, photo excursions and creating a proper portfolio.

So, my first photo excursion was to Kokanee Glacier park.  I only went to the parking lot and I made no attempt at all to get there when the light was good but I did end up with some photos that I quite like and a plan to try again a whole lot earlier in the day when the light is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment