Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week 45 - Semi-Semi-Professional?

I hereby declare myself a semi-semi-professional photographer.  I figure, a professional photographer makes a living as a photographer, a semi-professional makes some money but not enough to give up the day job and a semi-semi-professional saves money by not paying a professional or semi-professional.  Therefore, I am a semi-semi-professional photographer since I just didn't spend a small fortune to decorate our bedroom.  Are you following my logic?  I could have gone to the store and purchased some art to fill this wall but instead I bought empty frames and put my pictures in them thereby saving, well, depending on the value of the photographs in question, hundreds of dollars.  Well, dozens of dollars anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment