Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 26 - Wow! Half a year has gone by already.

I can't believe it's been half a year already since I started this blog.  To be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to make it this far as writing is definitely not one of my strengths (as if that hasn't been obvious to everyone).  26 weeks ago, I signed onto Blogspot and started learing how it works.  Not sure I've learned a whole lot about that but I have learned a lot about photography and challenging myself and the value of practice.  Since starting this blog (and starting my Project 365) my photography has steadily improved, or maybe just my confidence in it.  Either way, well worth the effort.  On any given outing, I take fewer pictures but I like more of them than I used to.

Here are a couple of macro pictures taken last week.
Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f/8, 1/320s
Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f/8, 1/200s

No comments:

Post a Comment