Saturday, December 4, 2010

Week 4 - 10 Pictures in 10 Meters Part 3


Although I continue to post seemingly for my own amusement it still pushes me to make sure I'm taking pictures every day.  I considered doing this as a daily blog rather than weekly but with a stressful full time job I just don't think I could pull that off right now.  When I'm no longer challenged by taking at least one picture per week that I'm happy enough with to post, I'll step it up, until then, I'll stick with Saturdays.

I have discovered that finding 10 great photos within 10 meters of wherever you happen to be is not that great a challenge.  Maybe I wouldn't think that if I had been standing in the middle of a wheat field in Saskatchewan at the time but even then I'm sure it wouldn't be hard, especially with a macro lens and a wide angle in the camera bag.

This weeks installment in the 10 meter challenge are three macro shots taken of items from my office: 


Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f 4.5, 1/125
 

Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f 8, 1/150




Canon 20D, Sigma 150mm lens,
ISO 400, f 8, 1/160


Okay, perhaps I work in a office unlike most others where we continue to use the vault that was installed in 1909, keep the records from that time period on-site and just happen to have 50 year old office supplies kicking around but I'm sure I'm not the only person to have inherited an office from 5 generations of pack rats!



No comments:

Post a Comment